Good News: Roshan Gharana Program Eligibility And Registration 2024

Roshan Gharana Program

Imagine if you could save money on electricity and help the environment at the same time. That’s exactly what the CM of Punjab, Maryam Nawaz, thought when she launched the Roshan Gharana Program. This initiative aims to provide over 50,000 solar systems to households in Punjab. By using solar power, families can tackle the rising costs of electricity and take a step towards a greener future.

Roshan Gharana Eligibility And Registration

But here’s the thing: getting solar panels isn’t free. You’ll need to chip in 25% of the cost yourself, while the Punjab government covers the remaining 75%. It’s a small investment for big savings in the long run.

Under the guidance of CM Maryam Nawaz, the program will reach every doorstep, installing solar systems that can generate plenty of electricity and slash those hefty electricity bills. The emphasis is on using top-notch batteries and inverters to ensure longevity and maximum benefit for the people.

Also read: Breaking News: Punjab’s Electric Bike Scheme Registration.

slide 4 3 1712328826394 11zon

The impact of Roshan Gharana goes beyond just harnessing solar energy. It’s a lifeline for the underprivileged, easing their financial burdens. Families enrolled in the program will witness a significant drop in their electricity bills, bringing a glimmer of hope to a populace grappling with inflation.

Also read: Maryam Nawaz’s Roshan Ghar Program for Families in Need.

Roshan Gharana Quick Takeaway:

  • Scheme Name: Roshan Gharana Scheme
  • Purpose: To promote renewable energy and alleviate the burden of electricity bills.
  • Payment Structure: You pay 25%, and the government covers the rest.
  • Target Audience: Residents of Punjab using less than 100 units per month.

With Roshan Gharana, Punjab is shining brighter than ever before, powered by the sun and fueled by hope for a better tomorrow.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

  1. Can people from provinces other than Punjab apply for Roshan Gharana?
    • No, this program is exclusively for residents of Punjab. Only those living in Punjab are eligible to apply for Roshan Gharana.
  2. Who is eligible to apply for solar panels?
    • Residents of Punjab who consume less than 100 units of electricity per month are eligible to apply for this program.
  3. How can one register for the Roshan Gharana Program?
    • While the registration process hasn’t officially kicked off yet, there are reports indicating that it will commence within the next few days. Keep an eye out for further updates on how to register for the program.
Spread the love